Financial Support for Students
The College is offering the following benefits to students:
- All courses and enrichment activities are FREE
- All course resources are FREE including specialist resources and equipment for Art, Sport, Performing Arts, Dance, Science
- Trips/Educational Visits that are essential for the course will be FREE
- Other Trips/Educational Visits may be subsidised
- Sports students will be provided with personalised sportswear
- Transport between campuses and to college related activities will be FREE
- Examinations will be FREE however you may be required to pay for re-sits
- Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checks will be FREE where they are essential for the course
There will be a bursary of £1,200 per annum for those students who are in direct receipt of income support, are in care, care leavers, disabled students in receipt of employment and support allowance who are also in direct receipt of disability living allowance.
This support will be in the form of a weekly payment and will be dependent upon attendance and performance. Further sums are available for those students who are experiencing significant financial difficulties. Further information regarding the eligibility and application process are available from the Student Information Centre. This support will be in the form of a termly payment, at the end of each term and will be dependent upon attendance and performance.