We are constantly working to make the The Sixth Form Bolton website as accessible and usable as possible.
The website does not have a separate accessibility statement. This is because we have tried to design our websites to be as accessible and user friendly.
Compatibility with tools
Our websites should be compatible with recent versions of the following screen readers:
- Window Eyes
- Supernova screen readers
The site should also be compatible with:
- basic operating system screen magnifiers
- speech recognition software, eg Dragon Naturally Speaking
- operating system speech packages
You can find guidance from the BBC about:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers
You should contact us if you have trouble using the site – this will help us to make improvements.