From the left: Jill Whitham Careers Advisor, Paul Fenner Careers Advisor and Emily Dover Work Placement & Employability Officer
Careers Programme 2018–2019
Our aim is to ensure all students leave Bolton Sixth Form well-equipped for the next step on their career journey. Every student is offered an individualised package of support, including: impartial advice and guidance; opportunities for work experience; employability skills via the World of Work programme and direct support from a range of Universities.
Our careers provision enables students to:
- Identify their strengths and skills
- Explore progression pathways
- Acquire the skills that employers are looking for
- Make informed choices about their futures
- Research degree programmes
- Identify appropriate universities
- Make successful applications for apprenticeships, employment and further training
Admissions tests for university entry 2019:
Students who are applying for University courses that require an admissions test can find out here about key dates and costs:
If you are registering for an admissions test, you will need to notify the college exams officer and bring in the correct payments.