High Expectations = Outstanding Results
Staff and students at The Sixth Form Bolton celebrate yet another year of outstanding Advanced Level results, again outperforming national results and reinforcing their position as a nationally high achieving Sixth Form.
What students can expect from us
- Commitment to high standards of teaching and the opportunity for students to proceed to appropriate examinations.
- Help to be able to organise time effectively and become self-disciplined.
- A tutorial system which provides progress monitoring, support and advice.
- Access to high quality learning support and mentoring including the offer of a professional counselling service.
What we expect from our students
- Full attendance and punctuality at all timetabled sessions, and student workshops and additional support session. This includes being in the building 10 minutes before a lesson begins.
- To work to the best of their ability.
- To complete and submit all work/homework set outside of class contact time and to the deadlines given.
- Active participation in academic and pastoral review sessions and ownership of individual action planning in which personal/academic goals are set and worked towards and reviewed every half term.