Are you interested in a career in Law?
Are you thinking of studying Law, a related subject at a top university, or going onto a legal apprenticeship after college? Our Law society will further enhance your studies and help you develop essential skills.
Benefits of the programme
- You will have the opportunity to take part in debating and mooting
- You will benefit from speakers from a range of key areas, to include: social services, magistrates
- The College will assist in finding work experience in a professional practice
- You will visit the crown court to observe live trials
- Start to develop the skills of a lawyer, including, thinking creatively, problem solving, presenting and persuasive arguments.
- Attend workshops run by legal professionals and universities.
- Participate in moots and mock trials, including as a member of the college team in the prestigious University of Law Mooting Competition and the Bar National Mock Trial Competition. Bolton Sixth Form College students were very successful in the 2018 – 19 competitions and won the mooting final hosted by the University of Law.
If you would like to join our Law Society click here
Take part in the Legal Apprentice competition!