Are you interested in a career in Law?
Are you thinking of studying Law, a related subject at a top university, or going onto a legal apprenticeship after college? Our Law society will extend your study of Law beyond the classroom and help you develop essential skills.
The Law Society is open to all students and not just those studying Law at The Sixth Form.
Benefits of the programme
- You will have the opportunity to take part in debating and mooting
- You will benefit from speakers from a range of key areas, to include: Lawyers and Magistrates
- The Sixth Form will assist in finding work experience in a professional practice
- You will visit Crown Court to observe live trials
- Start to develop the skills of a Lawyer, including, thinking creatively, problem solving, presenting and persuasive arguments.
- Attend workshops run by legal professionals and universities.
- Take part in the Legal Apprenticeship competition as a part of a team of Lawyers.
- Participate in moots and mock trials, including as a member of The Sixth Form team, in the prestigious University of Law Mooting Competition and the Bar National Mock Trial Competition. The Sixth Form Bolton students were have had much success in these competitions and won the most recent mooting final hosted by the University of Law.
If you would like to join our Law Society by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to join our Law Society click here
Take part in the Legal Apprentice competition!